Since we began offering eLearning Game Templates for Adobe Captivate, our international audience from 99 countries (from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe) have been downloading them en masse, saving development time and adding awesome design to their eLearning projects. So, I bet you are dying to see what the cool kids are downloading in the eLearning Template Library. Here you go:
The Top 5 eLearning Game Templates for Adobe Captivate
Our eLearning Game Templates represent the library’s pinnacle of design and interactivity, barreled down the infobahn to desktops, tablets, and other mobile devices the world over. All of our eLearning Game Templates are built in the latest version and incorporate (wait for it…) responsive design. Here are our most popular Adobe Captivate Game Templates, along with the most prominent place of request around the world, (USA excluded).
1. Gameshow (Australia) – Choose questions at the easy, medium, or challenging level to demonstrate knowledge and earn points. I’d like to try Brisbanite Surfers for 300 points.
2. LevelUp (Canada) – Use the available hints to answer questions before your time runs out. Hurry up, eh.
3. Millionaire (France) – Correct answers become progressively more valuable. Enlist the assistance of your aide-de-camp when you are stumped.
4. Questions (Australia) – Answer those questions flat out like a lizard drinking before time runs out.
5. Delivery (Mexico/UK) – Ándale amigo! Your lorry driver’s got some work to do before day’s end.
What do you look for in an Adobe Captivate game template to motivate your learners? Are you making use of a responsive design to optimize for variations in screen size? Share your thoughts in the comments sections below.
Want to see all of our eLearning Game Templates for Adobe Captivate? Click the button below.