Mobile learning continues to grow. If you are using Lectora then you’re already prepared to build mobile content. Here are some links to help guide you.
Post from the Lectora Blog:
- Before You Go Mobile: 28 Mobile Learning Questions to Ask
- Did You Know Lectora is the ONLY Major HTML5 Authoring Tool?
- Beyond Course Development: Utilizing Lectora as a Performance Support Tool
- Using Lectora and CourseMill to Create an Easy Access iPad Course
- Meet the Demand for Mobile Learning
- mLearning on the Rise in 2012
- Create Mobile Learning Content for Smartphones
- Tips & Tricks for Creating mLearning Content
- View High Quality Flash Animations on iPhones and iPads
Posts from other eLearning Blogs:
- Creating Mobile Learning with Lectora (Learning Solutions Magazine)
- Using Lectora to Create iPad Content – Testing Results (eLearning Uncovered)
- Promising Tools for HTML5 (T&D…this is an eBook. Go to Contents/What’s Inside/Technology)
- Results from eLearningLearning