This HTML 5 game template works on iPads, iPhones, mobile devices, and web browsers!
We give you the source files for each game and have made it easy to edit. Each game has a basic editor that you can launch and use to edit the game. Add your own text, images, audio, colors, logos, and more.
Note: If you are a more experienced developer then you can access all of the CSS and JS files and customize as much as you’d like.
Bonus: Reuse the eLearning template over and over again in multiple courses or even other websites and presentations.
• Game editor page
• HTML game launch page
• 110+ Backgrounds (Image files to use in the games)
• Introduction, conclusion, and button sounds
• 3 question types (T/F, multiple choice, multiple select)
• Ability to randomize answers and questions
• Pull from a pool of questions
• Add as many questions as you’d like
• Change game and button colors
• Upload your own question audio/images
• Upload your own game logos and background images
• Individual correct and incorrect feedback
• SCORM compliant
• Control point values
Easily Customize and Brand
You can control the button and background gradient colors of this game and then mix-and-match with the extra background images that we provide. That allows you to create many different themes to match your branding needs. Shown below are some of the backgrounds included:
• Software Requirements: The best way to edit this game is by first uploading the game files to a server and then opening our editor in a browser window. However you can also edit these files in Dreamweaver or a text editor on your local machine. You will then upload your edited files to a server to launch the game.
• Compatible with Apple iPad and iPhone, android mobile devices, and newer internet browsers.
• Output Dimensions: 720X540 (This is scaled within your device’s browser.)
This game will pass a completion status and score to a Learning Management System.