- This event has passed.
Time-Saving PowerPoint Hacks You Need to Know
August 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Whether you’re creating a storyboard, designing an eBook, or building an interactive eLearning course, PowerPoint can get the job done. However, you could be leaving money on the table by not employing some simple shortcuts to save development time.
Join eLearning Brothers’ developer Andrew Vass as he showcases some of the most under-used PowerPoint hacks, including:
– Setting up PowerPoint for efficient editing
– Correctly embedding fonts
– Editing multiple objects at one time
– Creating custom shapes and animations
– Compressing images to cut project load time
– Employing invisible hyperlinks
– Making bulleted lists more exciting
– Simple and efficient image editing
– Getting the most out of Presentation mode
– and more!