- This event has passed.
The Definitive Guide to Using Variables in Lectora
September 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Variables are the information containers that make your eLearning course run. They can turn a static, boring presentation into an interactive learning experience. Variables can be hard to grasp at first, but once you get the hang of them, the sky is the limit for your training. Lucky for you, we have a webinar that will make you a variable master in no time!
Join eLearning Brothers developer Andrew Vass as he discusses:
– What a variable does in Lectora 18
– The difference between User-Defined and Reserved variables
– Simple rules to make working with multiple variables easier
– Using Actions to set and modify variables
– Using the Variable Manager to save development time
– Using Question variables to extend interactivity