- This event has passed.
Personalize your LMS Experience to Maximize User Adoption
March 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Struggling to get users engaged with your learning program? Come learn from these LMS gurus: Jon Tota, Co-Founder and President of KnowledgeLink and Bill Crandall, Senior Custom Solutions Consultant at eLearning Brothers. They’ll share several strategies for utilizing a learning management system (LMS) to provide a personalized learning experience for end-users. Research shows that a more personalized experience increases user adoption. You’ll also get to see each strategy in action using Knowledgelink LMS, including adding email triggers and setting up KPI reporting.
This webinar will cover:
– Identifying the KPIs of your training program
– Increasing user adoption through personalization
– The Skill Set Economy and what it means for your program
– The value of real-world rewards in virtual training
You’ll learn how to:
– Use triggers to generate personalized, just-in-time emails
– Harness enrollments to increase completions
– Inform your training decisions with Business Intelligence reports
– Assess and develop each individual’s strengths and weaknesses