- This event has passed.
eLBX Online: How to Design Accessible eLearning
April 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you committed to delivering accessible eLearning, but not sure where or how to start? This webinar will walk you though the essentials of designing accessible courses including:
• Who is your audience?
• What does “accessible” mean to your organization or client?
• Navigation considerations
• What is alt text and how should you use it?
• Should you use images and when?
• Transcripts and closed captioning
We’ll also show examples of accessible courses we’ve designed for our clients to show how these elements all work together. Just because a course is accessible, doesn’t mean it has to boring. In this session, we’ll show you how to design exciting and accessible eLearning.