Welcome to the third eLearning tip from our four-part series, about how to edit an eLearning Game template in Lectora. In this third tutorial, I will teach you how to change the point values in the Lectora GameShow template.
Read the first and second tutorials here.
How to Change Point Values to an eLearning Game Template
There are two steps to change the point value for each row. First, you are going to change the value on the screen and second in the Variable Manager.
1. Select the text and change the number on the screen.
2. Now you need to change the variable. To do that, follow these steps:
- Select the “Tools” tab
- Click the “Manager” section select “Variables”
For example, if I were changing row 1’s value, this is what I would do:
- select “eLB_Points_Row1”
- click “Edit”
- Change the “Initial Value” (100)
- Click “OK”
Video to Change eLearning Game Template Point Values in Lectora (Part 3)
(Watch video on Youtube.)
Note: This game is available to all subscribers of the Full Library. Learn more about eLearning Game Templates here.
Watch the other three videos in the series:
- Using eLearning Games in Lectora (Part 1)
- Using eLearning Games in Lectora (Part 2)
- Using eLearning Games in Lectora (Part 4)