The look and feel (branding) of your online training is VERY important.
Benefits of a good course brand
- Makes an impact – Learners want courses that look good. It gives an impression of professionalism and expertise.
- Attracts attention – We look at things that attract our attention. Once we attract attention a learner may actually start to read our content.
- Minimizes distractions – A good design adds to the course content and doesn’t “get in the way”. It shouldn’t distract from the learning.
- Ties the company together – If the course “looks” like the company it gives a sense of belonging.
How do you start creating a look and a feel? Here are some posts:
- The Spicy Learning Blog – Top five tips for creating a look and feel for a new client
- eLearning Brothers – Brand your online training
Want to create some branded templates? Why are they valuable?