Chances are, since you’re reading this, you’ve read our blogs fairly often. You’ve seen that we discuss many topics including but not limited to eLearning, instructional design, graphic design, and best practices for using all of the major authoring tools and software programs in our industry.
If you are interested in contributing to our blog, we’d love to leverage your expertise to spread eLearning greatness to all. It’s your time to shine!
As a brief matter of housekeeping, here are some guidelines that will ensure we can collect top-shelf content:
- We will only accept writings that are 100% original. We expect that all content has not, nor will ever, appear anywhere else.
- By creating content that illustrates ideas in a wide variety of mediums, we can attract a wide variety of readers. We love original content that features infographics, visualized data, interviews, white papers, studies and how-to videos. Those rich, valuable forms of content are strongly recommended.
- The eLearning Brothers blog has been crafted with love and our community in mind. We strive to maintain an entertaining, yet concise tone that speaks directly to our audience of eLearning developers and designers. Please peruse our blog to get a feel for our company’s voice and tone.
- The average post should be 500-1000 words in length. If it needs to be longer than that, consider breaking it up into two parts.
We are completely comfortable if you mention your product or link to your website – but it has to be in a non-promotional, helpful and objective manner. Our team reserves the right to unlink or veto any attempts to link to resources that are counterproductive to our objectives.
- We reserve the right to exercise creative discretion with all resources submitted to our team.
If that all works for you, please submit your blog post idea using the form found on this page, and a member of our content marketing team will get back to you within one week.
We look forward to seeing your ideas!