Come Join Our eLearning Family!
Welcome to our careers page. We’re always looking for talented eLearning Brothers and Sisters. See open positions below.
Learning Proposal Writer
eLearning Brothers is a global provider of eLearning templates, digital assets, custom eLearning design, and training for Fortune 500 clients and corporate entities everywhere. Based in American Fork, UT, eLB now has over 65 employees and has been honored as one of the fastest growing companies in America, appearing on the Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists every year since 2014.
Prepares proposals by working with Custom Solutions Consultants to determine project concepts from existing clients and new prospects; gathering and formatting information; writing creative and visually explosive drafts; and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying, scoping and clarifying learning opportunities and needs; studying existing client requests for learning as well as new prospect projects.
- Responding to requests for proposal (RFPs); coordinating and holding strategy meetings with RFP teams
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; working with production teams to help scope; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
This is a ‘perfect profile’ for the person we’re seeking. Candidates do not need to meet all of these qualifications
- Experience writing proposals or grants, or experience in persuasive writing and/or marketing campaigns
- Experience with word processing and visual media: Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Adobe InDesign, ability to manipulate images in graphics editors
- Technical writing / English / Journalism degree a plus, but not required
- Business experience in dealing with clients in a sales-related capacity
- Experience providing support for sales or marketing teams
- Proven track record in winning business through proposal-writing / grant-writing
- High grammar proficiency
- Cool under pressure. Ability to manage urgent deadlines and multiple requests from several internal stakeholders
- Creative energy and enthusiasm with a willingness to suggest improvements to process / procedure
- Ability to craft eye-catching documents with creative layouts, imagery, styles, font and color treatments.
- Experience in the eLearning industry / learning technology-related field
- Experience working in online collaboration tools such as Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Spreadsheets, Basecamp, social media sites, etc
This is a salaried position with a bonus / incentive structure.
We, at eLearning Brothers, are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.