Lead eLearning Developer
The Lead eLearning Developer role is responsible for setting direction and managing eLearning Developers to create courseware that exhibits detailed design and maximum consistency. This role works closely with the Development Manager and Project Managers to create and implement strategies involving the simultaneous development of multiple courses. This role leverages in-depth experience with rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Lectora and focuses on maximum efficiency. In addition, this role is responsible for leveraging graphic design experience to enhance courseware visuals and provide overall visual explosiveness and consistency.
- 3+ years of experience with graphic design preferably digital design (i.e. Websites, or other UX design)
- 2+ years of development experience in Articulate Storyline
- Experience with Adobe products such as: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Office products such as: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Must possess excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Detail and design oriented
- Exhibits and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and holds to that overall sense of urgency
- Appreciates meeting deadlines and strives to continually meet them
- Experience with Adobe Captivate
- Experience with Lectora
- Experience with audio editing programs such as: Audacity, Adobe Sound-booth, or Adobe Audition
- Experience with video editing programs such as: Final Cut or Adobe Premier
Custom Solutions Sales Consultant
eLearning Brothers, the fastest growing online learning company, is looking for dynamic, highly motivated sales people to become part of our Custom Solutions sales team. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced sales environment where a competitive nature and strong work ethic are a must.
This position spends 75% of the day on the phone talking to clients and the typical workweek is Monday thru Friday. This position does require some travel when necessary, to see clients as well as to attend our annual industry events as needed (all travel is arranged and paid for by our travel department).
Our Sales Professionals are paid a very competitive base plus uncapped commission structure where more than 25% of our sales team are making 6 figure incomes and $90K/year is average. First year expected earnings are 85K-95K. eLearning Brothers offers paid training and continual support throughout your career. Benefits package includes health, dental and vision.
Local candidates are preferred that can work on site in our Salt Lake City, Utah area office, however we are willing to make exceptions for the right individual.
Core Tasks and Responsibilities:
Originating New Leads
- Identify potential clients and major accounts, and then build and maintain relationships.
- Handle inbound lead inquiries and opportunities to help customers move through each phase of the Custom Sales process in a timely and efficient manner.
Closing New Deals
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Build contracts by referring to price lists and product literature and submit.
- Present custom strategies to solve performance issues using learning technology solutions.
- Initiate and oversee contracting phase of new client / vendor relationships, and manage proposal writing phases for new and existing client projects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations in-person and online as needed to communicate strategic visions for complex technology solutions.
- Assist in defining breadth and depth of project scope requirements for unique customer learning needs.
Maintain Client Relations
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Act as liaison between production team and client to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Travel to customer sites as needed to explore learning solutions.
- Explore and evaluates each clients’ work practices and nature of business to define learning strategies and craft unique solutions.
Maintain Accountability with eLBC
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly individual activities and maintain customer records.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet with clients to determine learning needs, and assist in the planning of time, skills, and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by their manager.
Contributing to Competitive Edge
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, learning technology innovations, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
A successful Sales Executive will be energetic and engaging while demonstrating a level of professionalism and consulting skill in all communications with our clients. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Business to Business sales experience, with a history of results
- Success and comfort in a consultative sales environment
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic (this is not a typical 9-5. We expect our salespeople to do whatever it takes for our clients)
- Knowledge of the training industry, although not required, is a plus
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLearning Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced eLearning Development Manager to help us delight our customers with deeply immersive and visually explosive eLearning experiences. This will be accomplished by organizing and overseeing a team of creative professionals who produce custom eLearning training courses for local, national, and international companies including many Fortune 500 clients. You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that our custom training courses are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to our standard of awesomeness.
The ideal candidate for this role would have a background in instructional design, eLearning course authoring tools, and graphic capabilities. We expect you to have deep know-how in both the development and design side of custom courseware so that you can support the team in their endeavors. Ability to direct and develop eLearning personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive eLearning production cycle that meets customer requirements.
Core Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with project management, development, and instructional design team leads to formulate objectives and understand requirements of projects
- Work with the sales team to scope projects and determine project cost, size, timeline and the human resources required (internal and external)
- Manage timeline and human resources to meet production targets
- Monitor production of elearning projects to resolve issues and to track quality standards of production
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including sales, project management, instructional design, development, graphics, and quality assurance
- Mentor and coach course development and instructional design team employees and facilitate career and interpersonal development
- Report utilization, hours, staffing results to upper management
- Provide technical and creative troubleshooting for team members
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations for all team members (some are local, some are remote) to deliver deeply immersive and visually explosive eLearning to our clients
- Implement and monitor the production schedule and adjust where needed
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
Education and Experience
- Proven experience as an in eLearning design and development
- Experience with coding and development, eLearning tools (Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, etc.), LMS, LCMS’s, and learning platforms
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in training employees and coaching for job development
- Understanding of the e-Learning development process
- Experience in managing virtual and on-site teams
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- BS/BA in related field preferred (Graphic Design, Instructional Design, Communications, etc.)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Coordination and time management
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Delegation and teamwork
- Adaptability and high-stress tolerance
- Instructional/Course Design
- eLearning Course Development
- Negotiation, persuasiveness, and conflict management
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible scheduling
- Free haircuts
- Gym pass
- Free soda
- Paid Time Off
eLearning Template Developer
eLearning Brothers is the 7th fastest growing company in Utah. We are an education company, specializing in the creation of eLearning training modules (web-based training) for our clients. eLearning Brothers is a preferred vendor of many Fortune 500 companies. The Template division of eLearning Brothers is currently looking for a full-time eLearning Developer.
The eLearning Developer role is responsible for the creation of functional eLearning course ware which is used by our template library subscribers to drive efficient and effective training. This role creates functioning courses for our vast and extensive template library by leveraging experience with rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Lectora. This role is additionally responsible for leveraging experience with graphic design to enhance the visuals by creating a significant increase in visual polish.
- Project manage the process of template content creation
- Prepare interactions and test items
- Test and refine the content
- Develop graphics and content to incorporate into eLearning instructional design
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Willingness and ability to work at a fast-pace and produce quality work
- Possession of a sense of urgency
- High priority of meeting deadlines
- Experience with Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Professional certificates related to instructional or eLearning design.
- Experience with a variety of corporate clients: pharmaceutical, safety, interpersonal, sales, product, leadership, etc.
- Previous experience working with rapid eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate, Lectora, and Storyline (to assist in your design, not to develop).
- 3+ years experience with graphic design, preferably digital design (i.e. websites or other UX design)
- Experience developing in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora (or other similar eLearning authoring tools)
- Experience with video editing programs such as Final Cut and Adobe Premier
Template Sales Consultants
Created in 2009, eLearning Brothers is one of the fastest growing companies in Utah.
Organizations all over the world have to train and educate employees, students, and clients. If and when ANY of this training is put online eLearning Brothers is your answer. This includes small companies as well as the largest companies in the world. With so many potential clients we need more sales people to represent our company and understand our product in order to sell it.
We are looking for high quality people that are quick learners and can be comfortable at every stage of the sales process.
You will identify potential clients, set up demos, host demos, and close the sale.
In this position you will spend about half of your day identifying potential clients. The other half will be a mix of contacting clients, hosting demos, and closing deals.
This position starts at $12 an hour plus bonuses and commissions. Sales reps in similar positions have an annual income of 40k to 80k. This can be accomplished and is expected in the first year.
As a full time employee you will qualify for full benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- Competitive in team atmosphere
- Comfortable on computer and tech savvy
- Sales experience is a plus but not a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Information: If you call in ask for Jake and tell the secretary you are interested in the Template Sales position.