Come Join Our eLearning Family!
Welcome to our careers page. We’re always looking for talented eLearning Brothers and Sisters. See open positions below.
Seasonal Contract Instructional Designer
eLearning Brothers is a global provider of eLearning templates, custom eLearning design, and training for Fortune 500 clients and corporate entities everywhere. Based in American Fork, UT, eLB now has over 50 employees and has been honored as one of the fastest growing companies in Utah for the past 2 years and on the Inc. 5000 list twice.
eLearning Instructional Designers work closely with sales staff, clients, project managers, developers, and other instructional designers in the pursuit of creating e-Learning that fulfills eLearning Brothers’ Custom mission statement: to delight our customers with deeply immersive and visually explosive eLearning experiences! We’re looking for those who possess a blend of creativity, strong writing skills, solid instructional design background, e-Learning experience, client relationship skills, and a dependable work ethic. We’re looking for talented designers that we can count on to wow our clients and deliver awesome work. This contract opportunity is for those who can work remotely/virtually.
We utilize a flexible contract resource for the purposes of overflow work. We contract by the project (firm/fixed), rather than term lengths. If you are part of our contracting pool, you’ll be notified of project opportunities which you can compare with your availability to see if there’s a fit for the project. To work on the project, you will need:
- Your own equipment and software (Mac or PC, Microsoft Office license)
- Your own reliable internet connection and phone line for online web collaboration and conference calls
- Personal (free) Skype account for communicating with the team virtually
- Tax ID/EIN number
- Flexibility to attend occasional conference calls from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time
- Availability to work 30+ hours per week when assigned to a project, generally for a period of 1-2 weeks
- Note: lower hours of availability generally mean you won’t be able to complete the project in alignment with the project schedule, which assumes you can work 7 hours per day during your phase of the project
- Note: this position is generally not a good fit for someone who already has a full time job and wants to do work on the side – it requires full time focus when fully engaged/storyboarding
- Note: This position can be a good fit for someone who already has other clients and wants to add us to a client portfolio, given attention the notes above
General on-boarding and procedural training is given to all new contractors, but it is expected that you have sufficient industry background and knowledge to manage the design of your projects independently, with occasional clarification and minimal support once you’re comfortable with our process, tool, and quality nuances.
- Assess raw materials to synthesize, identify gaps, gather questions, and understand the core intent of the topic you are assigned.
- Work with client and client SMEs to close content gaps and propose design schemes.
- Bring the eLB custom mission statement to life for each course you are assigned through instructionally sound, creative, visual, and immersive storyboard design.
- Successfully partner with eLearning developers to design storyboards that are appropriately scoped, realistic, thorough, and complete.
- Adherence to internal eLB processes to maintain consistency and awesomeness.
- Design and deliver your projects within the agreed upon deadlines (regardless of your schedule or personal speed, which you manage as a business owner).
- Write content that is grammatically correct and error-free.
- Utilize Microsoft PPT to create visual layouts and aesthetically pleasing slide mock-ups to accompany written scripts and instructions (but not so far as having to know or use Illustrator or Photoshop)
- Write detailed developer notes that account for development decisions that pertain to course design (feedback and grading schemas, passing criteria, detailed dialogue, branching, etc.).
- Meet or exceed promised deadlines, both internally and externally (including accurately estimating your own time).
- Work closely with project managers to keep them in formed of factors affecting scope and timeline with your project.
- Deliver a high caliber of internal and external customer service.
- Discover client nuances and work them into your products: visual style, corporate personality, jargon, etc.
- Appropriately code and track all worked hours in our time tracking system to help provide data about project effort.
- Take feedback from internal and external sources in a professional and constructive manner, synthesizing and acting upon comments to polish your product to the best it can be.
Who We Are
eLearning Brothers is a global provider of eLearning templates, custom eLearning design, and training for Fortune 500 clients and corporate entities everywhere. Based in American Fork, UT, eLB now has over 50 employees and has been honored as one of the fastest growing companies in Utah for the past 2 years and on the Inc. 5000 list twice. This opportunity is with the eLearning Brothers Custom division. We create awesomeness! We delight our customers with deeply immersive and visually explosive eLearning experiences and have a lot of fun along the way.
We are looking for a finance student to help value projects, report on profitability, and support the team in different financial analytics. This is an opportunity to have a quality interactive experience with the eLearning Brothers Custom team as you gather information for reports, etc. You will get an inside look at the workings of a fast-growing eLearning company and have the chance to work as a member of the team interacting daily with top-level management and sales.
- Create annual/monthly/quarterly financial schedules
- Prepare weekly and monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Supply professional sales and marketing analytics support as assigned
- Sets performance goals and objectives with manager
- Contribute positive, supportive, awesome energy to the team
- Work with general ledger accounts
- Assist with month-end close process and daily operations in the Finance Department
- Maintain and update complex financial sales model
- Execute on other tasks and duties that emerge as critical and vital based on business needs
- Gain hands on experience through various assigned projects in relation to the financials of the company
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments
- Build a strong financial basis for the organization through solid reporting mechanisms and activities
- Review and understand financial data and reports and provide recommendations based on that data
Education and Experience
- Finance or accounting student in Sophomore or Junior year of school
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Template Sales Consultants
Created in 2009, eLearning Brothers is one of the fastest growing companies in Utah.
Organizations all over the world have to train and educate employees, students, and clients. When ANY of this training is put online, eLearning Brothers is your answer. Our clients range from small companies to many of the largest companies in the world.
We are looking to add to our Template Sales – Business Development Team.
This is a true B2B sale with a B2B schedule!
The ideal candidate has experience as a hardworking, energetic, telemarketer or B2C telephone salesperson. We are very willing to work with inexperienced candidates if we can see a clear drive to learn and excel.
This will start as role that requires high volume dials day to day to generate opportunities for warm leads. It will also involve managing the online chat system on our website in order to help clients and identify sales opportunities. You will work closely with other sales reps and create qualified appointments for them to demo. As you learn the system, and our products, you will have the opportunity to advance. Top performers will quickly move forward in the sales process, and have an opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role.
This position starts at $12 an hour plus bonuses and potential commissions.
We are willing to work a flexible schedule, but are looking for someone that can work 35-40 hrs per week.
As a full time employee you will qualify for full benefits including health, dental, and vision as well as 401k.
- Competitive in team atmosphere
- Comfortable on computer and tech savvy
- Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Phone sales experience is a plus
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.