Come Join Our eLearning Family!
Welcome to our careers page. We’re always looking for talented eLearning Brothers and Sisters. See open positions below.
Senior e-Learning Instructional Designer
The Senior Instructional Designer works closely with sales staff, clients, project managers, developers, and other instructional designers in the pursuit of creating e-Learning that fulfills eLearning Brothers’ Custom mission statement: to delight our customers with deeply immersive and visually explosive eLearning experiences! This role will have blends of collaboration, leadership, and individual contribution as we continue to grow. The successful candidate will possess a blend of creativity, strong writing skills, solid instructional design background, e-Learning experience, client relationship skills, leadership ability, and a strong, dependable work ethic. We’re looking for a strong, senior e-learning designer that we can count on to lead out on projects, wow clients, and provide guidance to other designers (in addition to knocking it out of the park on your own projects!).
- Assess raw materials to synthesize, identify gaps, gather questions, and understand the core intent of the topic you are assigned
- Work with client and client SMEs to close content gaps and propose design strategies
- Bring the eLB Custom mission statement to life for each course you are assigned through instructionally sound, creative, visual, and immersive storyboard design
- Successfully partner with eLearning developers to design storyboards that are appropriately scoped, realistic, thorough, and complete
- Adherence to internal eLB processes to maintain consistency and awesomeness
- Design your projects within the budgeted, allotted hours given
- Write content that is grammatically correct and error-free
- Utilize Microsoft PPT or Storyline to create visual layouts and aesthetically pleasing slide mock-ups to accompany written scripts and instructions
- Write detailed developer notes that account for development decisions that pertain to course design (feedback and grading schemas, passing criteria, detailed dialogue, branching, etc.)
- Lead out in brainstorming sessions with ideas on how to keep training fresh, creative, and fun
- Meet or exceed promised deadlines, both internally and externally (including accurately estimating your own time).
- Work closely with project managers to keep them informed of factors affecting the scope and timeline of your project.
- Deliver a high caliber of internal and external customer service.
- Discover client nuances and work them into your products: visual style, corporate personality, jargon, etc.
- Appropriately record your project hours in Clarizen and track the progress of each of your projects.
- Take feedback from internal and external sources in a professional and constructive manner, synthesizing and acting upon comments to polish your product to the best it can be.
Potential Leadership Responsibilities:
- Attend kick-off calls with other IDs
- Review storyboards of other IDs to ensure quality work and instructional integrity
- Assist in resourcing IDs for new projects
- Help interview, vet, onboard, train and support new IDs
- Facilitate cross-department communication for process improvement
- Help promote effective ID strategies to assist in sales and improved eLB product
- Help support and collaborate with other IDs as necessary
- 5 years successful experience with eLearning design
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- General computer literacy
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Previous experience serving in a senior or lead capacity
- Previous experience working directly with clients
- Formal education in instructional design, instructional psychology, writing, adult education, or similar
- CPLP certification from ATD
- Professional certificates related to instructional or e-learning design
- Experience with a variety of corporate clients: pharmaceutical, safety, interpersonal, sales, product, leadership, etc.
- Previous experience working with rapid e-learning authoring tools such as Captivate, Lectora, and Storyline (to assist in your design strategy)
Full-Time Lectora 17 Developer
The eLearning Developer role is responsible for the creation of functional eLearning courseware which is used by organizations to drive efficient and effective training. The developer is responsible for following the instruction and design of the storyboard to create a course using Lectora 17. We expect a high capability of quality checking your own work and the ability to test functionality on various mobile devices.
- Collaborates with staff and clients to analyze learning needs, recommends E-Learning solutions, creates concept process and implements courses within the existing delivery systems.
- Develops interactive E-Learning content including learning objectives, simulation scenarios, graphical arts, animations, audio, video and proficiency assessments for multiple platforms (computers, tablets, and mobile devices).
- Creates and contribute to a rich library of robust, reusable components and tools to streamline future development.
- 3 to 5 years Lectora programming experience (Lectora 17 mobile responsive development experience is a plus)
- Experience with online course design and LMS SCORM compliance
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient experience in design principles (i.e. page layout, typography, color theory, visual focus, audio, and video)
- Experience with 508 compliance a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain open and positive
To apply, please send your resume and published Lectora samples to email@example.com.
Customer Outreach / Sales Development Representative
Are you looking for a way to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing tech startup in Utah County? Come join the eLearning Rockstars at eLearning Brothers. If you’re fun, friendly, ambitious, and self-motivated then we’d love talk with you.
Founded in 2009 by two visionary brothers, eLearning Brothers has been on The Inc. 500 list of fastest growing U.S. companies for the last three years in a row. From individual developers to some of the largest companies in the world, organizations rely on eLearning Brothers to help them build, develop, and improve their online training.
This is an entry level role that involves engaging and qualifying potential customers using outbound calls, emails, and online chat conversations. Would you care to grow your sales skills and income? We train our people and promote from within. Strong performers will have promotion opportunities to advance to Account Executive (6 figure income potential) roles as they become available.
This Full time position starts at $12/hr with performance bonuses, and access to full benefits including health, dental, vision and 401k. For the right student or person needing a half-day schedule, we would consider making the position part-time.
- Contacting warm leads using telephone, email and chat
- Present an engaging, positive impression to prospective customers
- Determine which potential customers would be best-served by our products
- Hand off qualified opportunities to Account Executives
- You’re achievement oriented – driven by growth opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills and a confident telephone presence
- You’re comfortable engaging potential customers, evoking an interest in our products, and communicating the value of our product to customers
- Although it’s not required, it would be terrific if you have previous experience talking to customers on the telephone
- You’re competitive and committed to exceed performance expectations
If you want to join a team of ethical, easy-going, winning sales professionals, you would love it here. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org