***This product has been discontinued. Check out our latest games in The Training Arcade™***
This HTML 5 game works on iPads, iPhones, mobile devices, and web browsers! Answer questions in various categories and earn points.
We give you the source files for each game and have made it easy to edit. Each game has a basic editor that you can launch and use to edit the game. Add your own text, images, audio, colors, logos, and more.
Note: If you are a more experienced developer then you can access all of the CSS and JS files and customize as much as you’d like.
Bonus: Reuse the eLearning template over and over again in multiple courses or even other websites and presentations.
• Game editor page
• HTML game launch page
• 110+ Backgrounds (Image files to use in the games)
• Introduction, conclusion, and button sounds
• 3 question types (T/F, multiple choice, multiple select)
• Ability to randomize answers and questions
• Pull from a pool of questions
• Add as many questions as you’d like
• Change game and button colors
• Upload your own question audio/images
• Upload your own game logos, background images, and game pieces
• Individual correct and incorrect feedback
• SCORM compliant
• Control point values
Easily Customize and Brand
You can control the button and background gradient colors of this game and then mix-and-match with the extra background images that we provide. That allows you to create many different themes to match your branding needs. Shown below are some of the backgrounds included:
• Software Requirements: The best way to edit this game is by first uploading the game files to a server and then opening our editor in a browser window. However you can also edit these files in Dreamweaver or a text editor on your local machine. You will then upload your edited files to a server to launch the game.
• Compatible with Apple iPad and iPhone, android mobile devices, and newer internet browsers.
• Output Dimensions: 720X540 (This is scaled within your device’s browser.)
This game will pass a completion status and score to a Learning Management System.