Are you looking to spruce up your Responsive Captivate 8 Templates? Then you’ve come to the right place! We have an eLearning Game Template and an Interactive Scenario template that are fully adaptive to the device of your learners. Plus, we added a very special Instructional Design Storyboard Template. If you are interested in downloading these free templates, we invite you to get a Free eLearning Templates account. Sign up is easy and takes just a minute to get started. Here’s how to do it:
1. Click the button below
2. Sign-up for a free account
3. Follow the sign-up instructions, and then you’re ready to go
(Already a member? Login and go to the Free Library section to download.)
Free Responsive Captivate 8 Templates
Free Responsive Instructional Design Storyboard Template
The Free Mobile Instructional Design Storyboard Template for Captivate 8 is now available for download! That’s right! Now you can have a whole Instructional Design process already made for you for your next mobile/tablet project.
You may be asking yourself, can I use this Responsive Instructional Design Storyboard Template for any mobile design project? The answer is yes. It is a PowerPoint file made specifically for the new Captivate 8 update, which is mobile supported for responsive design. We think most ID’s will appreciate this awesome and timely Responsive Storyboard Template, no matter if you use Captivate 8, or not.
In the library just make sure to download the Captivate Storyboard Template.
This is what you can do with this new responsive template:
- Design for Mobile/Tablet features (swipe, tap, and pinch)
- Make courses with GeoLocation enabled
- Create clean storyboard content for your client
- Intake client/SME observations and suggestions
- Keep track of your instructional design and development project needs
- Organize your course based on client style guide
- Build a Table of Contents
- Save valuable time on your design process