The long anticipated finished product of our eLearning Brothers video course is here! Below, you’ll see each of my versions as I processed through my editing, reviews, and clean ups. You’ll also see a list of what was done between each version.
You are sure to find yourself creating several versions of your projects as you work through your editing process. It is good to export several times and versions so that you can see exactly what it is going to look like when you are finished. Sometimes you can only see things in their entirety when you’re watching through a media player, and not in the editor.
I wish you luck in your video productions. Hopefully, you’ve found some use in this series and will be able to make bigger and better videos and video courses as you move forward.
- General edits done
- Placeholders put in for buttons
- Interactions don’t work
- No music
- Sound is rough cut
- No Lower Thirds Graphic
- Missing Sounds FX
- Missing Andrew Interview and Ending
- Edits tightened down
- Lower Thirds Graphic inserted
- Interactions now work
- Music added but not properly mixed (notching was done, but still too loud)
- Dialogue track basically edited, but not perfect
- Button placeholders adjusted, but not finished
- Sound FX added
- Still missing Andrew Interview and Ending
- New Buttons created and animated
- Music mixed down (proper volume, fade-ins at the beginning)
- Andrew Scivally interview added
- Still missing Ending
- Dialogue Track fixed and polished.
- Ending added, coloring isn’t perfect
- Closed Captions added
- New introduction music
- New Custom Development examples were inserted
Let me know if you enjoyed our interactive Camtasia video, or if you have any questions in the comments.
This blog is the twelfth and final installment in a series documenting the production process in producing a company video for eLearning Brothers. The series covers several items from pre-production, to production, to post-production. Click here to view the previous blog in the series (Camtasia Export Options).