801.796.BROS (2767)

Customize Your Customizable Courseware In the Cloud With Lectora Online

Lectora Online users, rejoice! Our Professional Soft Skills Customizable Courseware is now available with Lectora Online source files. You can now collaborate online with your team as you customize these training courses to your heart’s content.

We never stop working on our products because we want to make the best and most useful resources for you. Our team of instructional designers, copywriters, graphic designers, and eLearning developers created this courseware to get training professionals 90% of the way to a course. The other 10% is all up to how you want to do it!

And we know many of you love using Lectora Online’s collaborative features and being able to work anywhere, anytime from your browser. So ever since we launched our Customizable Courseware library with source files in Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and Lectora desktop, we’ve been quietly working on getting those Lectora Online source files ready to rock.

What is Customizable Courseware?

Customizable Courseware is a fully designed and developed training package that includes the eLearning source files, classroom materials, and PowerPoint presentations. Two things differentiate the product from any other offering available today. First, your eLearning team gets the source files in all of the major authoring tools and second, the classroom materials for instructor led training (ILT) are bundled with the eLearning. No other company offers this package. Sure, you can buy “canned courseware” but then you are stuck with what someone else thought was best for your company. With this offering, you get to decide which parts to keep and which to make your own.

The topics in the Professional Soft Skills Library include:

Managing Others

  • Communicating Effectively
  • Coaching Others
  • Interpersonal Skills
  • Negotiation Skills

Managing Work

  • Time Management
  • Meeting Management
  • Presentation Skills
  • Creative Problem Solving

Managing Risk

  • Business Ethics
  • Workplace Harassment
  • Conflict Resolution

Managing Customers

  • Customer Service
  • Handling a Difficult Customer

Managing Yourself

  • Stress Management
  • Work-Life Balance

Ready to start customizing these courses with your team? Check out all the Professional Soft Skills Training Courses now:

Pin It on Pinterest