Support.eLearningBrothers.com is your source for tutorials and how-to videos related to all your favorite eLearning authoring tools. When you need a little help getting to the next step in your eLearning development, come visit us! We’ve got your back.
We just added 24 new videos with short, step-by-step instructions for editing and adding to your courses in Lectora Online.
These videos use our Customizable Courseware lessons as examples, but they’re also a great way to get familiar with using Lectora Online for any eLearning project. Whether you’re trying to master Lectora Online for the first time, or just need a refresher of a feature you don’t use often, these videos are here to help.
- 01 Importing and Opening a Course
- 02 Getting Started with the Editor
- 03 Adding a New Page
- 04 Working with Text Boxes
- 05 Changing Slide Background
- 06 Changing Course Background
- 07 Inserting an Image
- 08 Inserting an Image from eLearning Brothers
- 09 Cropping an Image
- 10 Editing an Image
- 11 Adding a Quiz Question
- 12 Copying from One Course to Another
- 13 Changing Button Images
- 14 Working with Groups
- 15 Editing Object Actions
- 16 Working with the Table of Contents
- 17 Replacing a Document Link
- 18 Linking to a New Page
- 19 Adding an External Link
- 20 Adding a Company Logo
- 21 Adding Audio
- 22 Adding Video
- 23 Adding Events
- 24 Syncing Events
But wait, that’s not all our Lectora Online news! The entire eLearning Brothers Lectora Template, Cutout People, and Stock Asset Libraries are now integrated into Lectora Online. Check out this recent webinar and see how easy it is to create an amazing eLearning course with Lectora Online and eLearning Brothers assets.
Take a look at all the videos and articles from eLearning Brothers Support now: