All of us are busy, so when an opportunity to save time presents itself, we need to grab it. The people cutouts from eLearning Brothers are one of those time-savers every eLearning designer should be using. Why? In the cutout library, there are more than 25,000 images of characters from various industries, with multiple poses, and a full spectrum of emotions!
If you’re on the fence, here are 7 ways people cutouts will rock your learning design world:
- Diversity: people come in all shapes and sizes, and thankfully so do the eLearning cutout characters you’ll find in our library. (A big high five to the team for making it easy for designers of eLearning to create courses that reflect today’s diverse workforce.)
- Transparent backgrounds: forget about the need to edit or remove an irrelevant background – the cutout people from eLearning Brothers are already clipped and ready for you to use.
- Drag and drop: once you find the character you want to include in your eLearning course, just drag and drop it into your project and you’re ready to go!
- Hip and trendy: we all love a good Facebook meme with photos from “the old days” (feathered hair and stonewash jeans, anyone?). But unless you’re making a course from the ‘70s or ‘80s, those dated photos don’t have a place in your content. In the eLearning Brothers cutout library, you’ll find only the most trendy, hip, and relevant photos.
- Variety of roles: the fact is, not everyone works at a desk and you can waste a lot of time searching for cutouts that represent people outside the world of a cubicle. In the cutout library, you’ll find a variety of roles represented: customer service, casual, industrial, medical, servers, student, business, and even children.
- Multiple poses: no need to waste time trying to find the perfect character only to find out you’re stuck with just one pose. Within the eLearning Brothers cutout library, you’ll find 50 – 100 images of the same character stored in one place. And, in addition to a variety of poses, you’ll find that same character displaying different emotions. (As we all know, not every day is a good day – even for cutout people.)
- Edit and modify: since you’re not wasting your time searching all over the web for cutouts, or tediously clipping an irrelevant background, you can use that time (if necessary) to modify cutouts using Adobe Photoshop. You can change the color of a uniform, or add a logo to make a cutout from the eLearning Brothers library meet brand requirements.
Access the Free Library to get a feel for the time savings you’ll experience in. And, once you’ve seen just how much time cutout people can save you, I suspect you’ll want access to the crowd of 25,000 (and growing) cutouts waiting for you in the full access library.
Liz Sheffield is a freelance writer with a background in training and development. She specializes in writing about everything related to the human side of business. You can contact her via LinkedIn or Twitter.