It’s easy for us to say that one of our favorite products we offer is the Cutout People Library. With over 600 different series of cutouts totaling over 55,000 images (with more getting added every month), it’s no wonder that people love the selection they find! That’s why we decided to expand the offering of cutout people available with a free account! We’ve added four new sets of cutouts that will knock your socks off. Each set comes with five sample images from the series and shows off the diversity you’ll find among our free cutout people. Let’s take a look at each one.
We think there is a lot you can do with these new additions to our Free Library, and so we’re centering our January contest around them! Here’s how you can enter.
- Set up a Free Account with eLearning Brothers (if you haven’t already done so).
- Download your favorite cutouts and templates from the Free Library or any of our libraries that you have access to.
- Create a fun, Valentine’s Day-themed conversation scenario. Tell a fun or romantic story and maybe help people learn something along the way!
- Submit the project files to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11am on January 23rd with the subject line of January Contest.
- Await the announcement of the winners on January 27th!
So, what’s a conversation scenario? Simply put, it’s a branching activity where the outcomes are determined differently depending on learner input. We have loads of examples in our Template Library that you can use for inspiration or to help with some of the ground work.
When the contest is through, we’ll take all of the submissions and add them to our Member Library so that others will have the opportunity to download them! Make sure to read through the upload terms and conditions prior to entering.
There will be one lucky winner of this contest who will pick up an eLearning Brothers Swag Pack The Pack will contain the coolest hat, shirt, and water bottle, all emblazoned with our logo to show the world how much of an eLearning Rockstar you are!
We really look forward to seeing your entries, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about the contest!