Camtasia is a phenomenal tool. Now we understand that there are some people who may disagree with that, but with the release of Camtasia 9 last year TechSmith has pushed their way up to be one of the standard business video editors, all while keeping their user experience very simple. In a webinar last week our own eLearning Video Evangelist Andrew Townsend walked through the essentials of working with this slick editor.
Covered in this webinar:
- Standard Editing Hotkeys
- New with Camtasia 9 Tips and Tricks
- Basic Navigation
- The Basics of Media Properties
- A Bit of Media Management
While this is a great webinar for Camtasia noobs, Andrew has compiled a slew of more advanced tips and tricks that you won’t want to miss:
- Camtasia Essentials: Organizing Project Files
- How to Outline a Video Production Plan
- New Camtasia 9 Behaviors Will Add Sizzle to Your Production
- Camtasia Animation Features You Didn’t Know About
- The Camtasia Blog
So strap in, sit back, and set yourself up for success with Camtasia!