In this video tutorial, I want to show you how to edit the new Responsive Captivate 8 Templates. Let’s be honest, using Responsive Captivate 8 Templates is really cool. Especially when you think about how great it will be for the user to have a beautifully designed courses that fit their mobile device, tablet, or desktop.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, Adobe Captivate 8’s new features are fantastic. If you’d like see some of these new features check out a recent blog posts:
- Adobe Announces Captivate 8
- What’s New with Adobe Captivate 8?
- Adobe Captivate 8 Templates Are Here!
- Free Adobe Captivate 8 Template Scenario
- Responsive Mobile Design in Captivate 8
Update 10/23/15: We’ve since written a number of good blogs on interesting things you can do in Captivate 8. We think you might find them valuable! Check out those blogs below:
- 3 Ways to Print to PDF in Captivate 8
- Captivate 8: Working with Text-to-Speech and Voices
- Free Responsive Captivate 8 Templates
- [Video] How to Insert HTML5 Files into Adobe Captivate 8
- How to Use Customized Adobe Captivate 8 Buttons
- How to Make a Printable Results Page in Adobe Captivate 8
With this video tutorial, I am going teach you how to get started with these Responsive Captivate 8 Templates. You’ll learn the following:
– How to change colors
– How to change the text
– How to add images
– How to copy into an existing project
Click here to get Responsive Adobe Captivate 8 Templates.
Getting Started: Responsive Captivate 8 Templates
See how powerful using Responsive Captivate 8 Templates can really be. Click below to learn more about Captivate 8 Templates.