Sooner or later you are going to need to speed up your development. This video is going to show you how to get started with Lectora Templates, specifically, for Lectora 11. It is an excellent tool. The best part, I am going to teach you the basics to help you succeed with Lectora. Before you jump straight into the video, this will be a basic video tutorial, but I guarantee you will learn one new trick to speed up your Lectora development.
Here is what you’ll learn in this video:
- How to download a template from the eLearning Template Library
- How to insert an interaction into your Lectora course
- How to change template elements like backgrounds, images, text, and buttons
- How to move one element and not move the whole group
- How to change text on your buttons
- And more!
So, let’s get started, shall we?
Getting Started with Lectora Templates
Click here to watch on YouTube.
Was this video too simple for you? Take your skill up a notch and watch another video blog post about How to Optimize Your Lectora Templates for Branding.
Take the ultimate step to speed up your development time and use Lectora Templates. Click the button below to see how Lectora Templates can save you time.