- These additional terms for authors (‘Upload Terms’) are an extra part of the eLearning Brothers Terms that apply specifically to all contributors. You’ll need to agree to them before you can become a contributor. These govern the relationships, rights and obligations of authors to us and any other members that may download from the Member and Team Libraries. You agree to put your items on eLearning Brothers and make them available to members on the basis stated in the eLearning Brothers Terms and these Upload Terms.
- When we say ‘you’ in these Upload Terms we are referring to you, the author. All other words defined or explained in these Terms have the same meaning here. If there’s any inconsistency between what we say in these Upload Terms and what is in the eLearning Brothers Terms, what we say in these Upload Terms prevails.
- Read on for details about your author responsibilities and the process of sharing your items
As an author, you promise to us that:
- you own or have rights to use the intellectual property in that item and that the item does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- the item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
As an author you promise to us that you will:
- not use eLearning Brothers to offer non-eLearning goods or services to buyers.
- not use eLearning Brothers to directly advertise competing goods or services.
follow any author guidelines provided by us, act in good faith, and provide assistance and co-operation as we reasonably request.
- Other contributors’ and affiliates’ use of your item: An eLearning Brothers member and/or affiliate can use your item in their promotion of eLearning Brothers and other projects they choose to create and no compensation is due for these uses.
- Our use of your item: We may use the whole or part of your items to promote the eLearning Brothers. This promotional use may include use in public relations, emails, on a featured page, or on other sites (e.g. social networks). No compensation is payable for these uses.
- Item removal: We have the right to remove an item for any reason, using our reasonable discretion. For example, we may review the libraries to keep the things fresh and full of quality items that meet the latest technical standards and market trends. Also, issues about an item might be brought to our attention such as errors, representations, or even violations. Our goal is always to address these situations with you constructively. We also aim to give you notice before an item is removed, but this is not always feasible or possible. So, while it is our aim, we can’t guarantee this. You may also remove an item at any time with or without notice to eLearning Brothers.
- Relationship between us and you: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.