We here at eLearning Brothers are chomping at the bit to rock DevLearn 2017 in our signature style, as only the Team in Orange can! It’s only two weeks away and we want you fully informed of our plans this year. We want you to be as excited as we are! Deep breaths, our friends. We’ll get there…
Here are a few details to wet your whistle until DevLearn kicks off on Tuesday, October 23:
- For the first time, eLearning Brothers is sponsoring the eLearning Rockstars Learning Stage located directly next to our booth (#528). We’ve put together a full line-up of talks from the likes of Michael Allen, Bill West, Andrew Scivally, Michael Hruska, Chris Willis, Stephen Baer, John Blackmon…and the list goes on. You can’t get this content anywhere else at DevLearn, so mark it on your schedule. Here’s the full list and detailed session descriptions for all the rockstars gracing our stage. Plus, join us for a webinar October 19 and hear sneak peeks from most of our presenters. Register for that here.
- In addition to the Learning Stage, our own James Kingsley will be presenting multiple sessions at DevLearn, bringing his expertise and unique perspective to the arena as he always does.
- Catch him Friday, October 27 at 8:30 AM for Cloud-Based Speech APIs for Spoken-Word Evaluation.
- The incomparable Misty Harding will be teaching a pre-conference workshop. If you’ve ever seen Misty present or interacted with her, you know she’s not to be missed. If you haven’t, shame on you! You best fix that!
- Adaptive Storyboarding: Professional Tools for Every Project Type,Tuesday the 24th from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- We’re up to our ears in boxes of our brand new—designed especially for you all—eLearning Brothers DevLearn t-shirts! We’re excited to have a great new look for you to enjoy, so please stop by to pick one up and let us fill you in on what we’ve been up to.
- We’ll be giving away over $10,000 in prizes Thursday, October 26 at 2:35 PM, so please don’t miss out. Life is hard enough without regrets like that to deal with!
- In conjunction with our amazing speakers at the eLearning Rockstars Learning Stage, we have two book signings this year! Both books are available in the book store, but we’ll have a few free ones for the first people who get to the booth after the talks. I’m not saying “sprint to the eLearning Brothers booth,” but I’m also not saying “don’t sprint…”
- Bill West will be signing copies of his book The 7 Secrets to Being a Rockstar Vendor after his discussion Wednesday, October 26. Stop by our booth after his talk finishes at 2 PM.
- On Thursday, October 26, State of the eLearning Industry: An Interview with Dr. Michael Allen includes a book signing at our booth just after Dr. Allen wraps up at 11:45 AM. The first ten people will receive a FREE copy of Dr. Allen’s latest book: A Guide to eLearning – second edition.
- This year we’ve been hard at work on some new products for you. We unveiled an amazing new product: Customizable Courseware. In an unprecedented move, eLearning Brothers has revolutionized canned courseware by providing source files and additional complementary materials to fully developed courses—saving you 180 hours of development time!
- As you might expect, our award winning Custom Development Team continues to push the boundaries of excellence in their wheelhouse, delighting and amazing those clients needing their signature treatment. Custom Development is their kung fu and their kung fu is strong!
- The Training Arcade is another new product we have to help you amp up your learning. This new library features fun, casual games that can be rapidly customized with your content to reinforce educational material, assess knowledge retention, measure overall teaching effectiveness, and improve learning outcomes.
- We haven’t forgotten our roots. You can always rely on the eLearning Brothers to lead the industry in templates, assets, cutout people, and the various other offerings that you’ve come to know and love!
DevLearn is always one of our biggest conferences and this year is going to rock! See you there, and don’t forget to register for our webinar to hear even more about the eLearning Rockstars Learning Stage.