Finally…an amazing classroom PowerPoint game template! This PowerPoint game is a perfect way to add some energy to your next classroom training. Up to 4 teams can compete by answering questions and then wagering their winnings on a final challenge.
- Professional graphics
- 2-4 teams can play
- Track each teams’ score
- Ability to randomly choose which team starts
- Ability to use a USB game buzzer
- Change the $ amounts for each category
- Create “Bonus” questions
- Timer on each question slide (customizable)
- Each team can enter their wager on the final challenge
- Game sounds
You get the actual PowerPoint file. That allows you to easily use the game “as-is” or you can customize and change it. Since you have the source files you can change the colors, edit the design, customize the VB scripting, and much more.
- 25 question version of the game (.pptm file)
- 16 question version of the game (.pptm file)
- PC only
- Works in PowerPoint 03, 07, and 10
Steps to use this game:
- Open the PowerPoint file (make sure you say Yes to enable macros.)
- Type your questions and introduction.
- Launch the PowerPoint in SlideShow mode from your computer.
- That’s it…you’re ready to play the game in class.
Here is a video tutorial that shows you how to use this template.
Note: This game is built to run in PowerPoint only. It is not intended to be used with eLearning tools such as Articulate, Brainshark, Presenter, etc. Here are our eLearning Games.)
Easy to Customize and Brand
We have included over 40 themes and 80+ backgrounds that you mix and match for this template. The background colors can also easily be changed to match your branding requirements. It’s simple to even add your logo to the templates. The customization options really are endless.