A few weeks ago eLearning Brothers released the all new Professional Development Package. There are so many amazing features to this package, including either a Plus Membership to The eLearning Guild or a Professional Plus Membership to the Association for Talent and Development (ATD), a premium subscription to the most well-known self-paced video training library on the planet, and 1-on-1 mentoring with an eLearning Brothers mentor. The eLearning Guild and ATD offer so many awesome perks, let me break it down for you.
Association for Talent and Development (ATD):
ATD is an organization that helps employers, HR representatives, and almost everybody who is in charge of the development of employees. They do this mainly by providing information in the form of research, webinars, conferences, and even educational programs online, on demand and face-to-face. Here is a complete list of benefits included with ATD’s Professional Plus Membership:
- Unlimited Access to Community of Practice: Multiple communities that focus on different topics such as Career Dev, Management, Government, etc.
- Customizable Library (2 e-books/yr): Access to books authored by respected leaders in training and development that will help you advance within your profession.
- Research Whitepapers: Statistical data that will help you back up presentations with real-life research.
- TD at Work (4 digital issues/yr): 16-24 page resource that help in gaining proficiency in a variety of practical topics.
- Full Research Reports: Members choose a research report from a various topics, including mobile learning, frontline leadership and virtual leadership, and many more.
- Interactive Member Tools: These tools include digital calculators, checklists, and assessments that will help you save time and money in your area of expertise.
- Premium Webcasts: Listen to industry experts in live online sessions covering current trends and tips and tricks.
- TD Magazine and Archives: Access to the current issue of the leading learning and development magazine, as well as decades of digitally archived issues.
- State of the Industry Report: This is ATD’s leading review of workplace learning and development. This is a $500 value in and of itself.
- Discounts to Expos and Conferences: You receive discounted pricing on multiple conferences and expos including ATD International, ATD TechKnowledge, as well as press publications and more.
- Member Only Website Content: You receive a wealth of articles, blog posts, resources, development, and tools. You get access to these through a Member Center portal.
- ATD Links and Buzz e-Newsletters: Practical views on industry trends, best practices, career development, product reviews, and more.
- ATD Online Library: 24/7 access to articles from more than 3,000+ leading journals, periodicals, and newspapers.
The eLearning Guild:
The eLearning Guild is “the place to be” for all Instructional Designers and Presenters. It is one of the oldest sources for networking, information and community events for eLearning experts on the planet. The Guild is built around the eLearning community and thrives off of participation from members and thought leaders. And because of that, the information that the Guild produces is very personal and ever growing. Here is a complete list of benefits included with The eLearning Guild’s Plus Membership:
- eBooks and Whitepapers: Full Access to all eBooks and white papers available in the Publications Library. These resources cover a range of topics and tips that will help you gain valuable information on relevant topics.
- Conference Handouts and Session Videos: Access to complete coverage of face-to-face conference sessions as well as handouts from top industry presenters and designers.
- DemoFest Archive: See the most popular projects from DemoFest and explore real-world solutions to challenges that you and the rest of the community face.
- Research Insight Reports and Resources: Explore research, discover new tech, and learn what your peers are doing and thinking with monthly reports and resources.
- Newsletters: Stay up-to-date with the latest news and and information from The Guild and Learning Solutions Magazine with the weekly insider and bi-weekly update newsletters.
- Webinars: Join 1-hour webinars on cutting edge topics and ideas. Also, peruse the ever growing archive of webinars.
- Learning Solutions Magazine: Follow the industry’s oldest and most trusted source of information on various topics including strategies, tech, best practices, and many more.
- TWIST Blog: TWIST is the official blog of The eLearning Guild. The blog covers anything and everything from insights and ideas to discussions on current trends in the industry.
- Supplier and Product Directories: Find the top eLearning suppliers, products, and services you need to help you and your organization achieve its goals.
- Access to Job Board: Find great jobs with the eLearning/Presenting industry or let an employer post your resume on the Job Board.
- Keynote Video Recordings: Watch and learn from keynote presentations given at eLearning Guild conferences.
- Online Summits: Attend 4 eLearning Guild online Summits that take in-depth looks at hot topics within the industry. All Summits last about two days.
- Spotlights: Enjoy 6 Spotlight events held by the Guild. Spotlights are 1 day events that feature 4 sessions that explore industry specific topics.
- Conference Discounts: Save 25% on any eLearning Guild conference. These include DevLearn, Learning Solutions, FocusOn, and Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference.
eLearning Brothers is not just about giving you the assets necessary to create amazing content, but we are about creating eLearning Rockstars! That is what we have always been about. Get started with your premium membership to either to The Association for Talent and Development (ATD) or The eLearning Guild by signing up for our new Professional Development Package. If you have any questions regarding this package don’t hesitate and comment below!
If you have already purchased the package, here is a step by step process on how to complete the signup for your ATD or eLearning Guild Membership: