We’re excited that iSpring has officially released the latest version of its suite of amazing eLearning tools! iSpring Suite 8 is hands down the most powerful tool for eLearning authoring in PowerPoint. Version 8 brings with it some fantastic improvements and new capabilities for everything from creating interactive presentations to video lectures to screencasts.
What Makes The New iSpring Suite More Powerful?
- The new Conversation Simulator is an easy tool for creating interactive simulations to train employees for better communication according to company policies.
- The new Screen Recording Tool to create e-Learning content for training in software; make software demonstrations, documentation, and tutorials.
- The new Video Lecture Player is the most convenient way to combine presentation slides and video and deliver them to any modern device.
- The completely enhanced Audio/Video Editor provides all necessary video and audio editing facilities for e-Learning: cut, move, fade-in/fade-out, noise reduction, etc.
- The redesigned Quiz Maker features a new streamlined user interface that makes assessment authoring faster, easier, and more productive.
- The updated iSpring Viewer mobile app is now available for iPhones, as well as iPads and Android tablets and smartphones.
- Windows 10 and PowerPoint 2016 Support. iSpring Suite 8 has passed all compatibility tests with the latest versions of Microsoft operating systems and Office software.
iSpring Suite 8 is available for the regular price of $697 (with volume, academic, non-profit, and government discounts available). For more information, make sure to visit their website! You can also view the full press release here.