Are you an Articulate user? Are you looking for a way to easily create games and interactions to make your courses more engaging?
You’re in luck…I’d like to introduce Interaction Builder. This tool is browser-based and has tons of different template interactions and games to choose from. You don’t need to know flash or programming!
Steps to create interactions:
1. Choose an interaction from the library
2. Input your text, images, and audio
3. Choose a theme (colors, backgrounds, buttons, etc.)
4. Download a single flash file (.swf)
5. Insert the file into Articulate