The eLearning Brothers would personally like to invite you to a learning event where professionals, just like you, collaborate and learn from each other — Learning DevCamp 2014.
It wasn’t long ago when Jason T. Bickle, Director of Learning DevCamp, life and career changed forever. He stumbled on a learning conference, and discovered the power of working with peers across industries to share knowledge and experience to build better online learning. That community of learning developers were after the same things:
- Better Online Instructional Design
- Better Online Learning Tools
- Better Development Processes
He found comradery in a group of eLearning designers/developers. There are many excellent learning conferences each year that focus on eLearning and mLearning with much to offer. However, if you are looking for a smaller learning event with a community of experienced learning developers in which to collaborate with and learn from, Learning DevCamp is for you.
We understand that budget is always a struggle, therefore, Learning DevCamp is a low-cost event that includes all meals and affordable onsite hotel accommodations. The university setting not only focuses our event on learning, but enables us to offer a valuable experience at less expense.
Join us in the mountains, June 10-12, and let’s work together to build better online content and a stronger learning community.
The eLearning Brothers
Learning DevCamp Courses and Sessions
Pre-Camp Courses - All Day Courses
- Making the Right Decisions – Fundamentals of Designing and Developing eLearning
- Mobile Learning Design & Strategy
- 10 Principles of Learning and Memory You Must Know for Successful Training
- Fast Track Adobe Captivate
- Articulate Storyline – Creating Complete Courses
- HTML5 Master Class
- Lights, Camera, Teach! – Video production & distribution for learning
Standard Sessions – Sampling
- What’s Your Mix? It’s Not About a Course. Building the Program
- Know What’s Out There! Learning Development Tools
- Game-Based Learning in Practice – Lessons Learned
- Agile Project Management for eLearning (LLAMA)
- What’s the Big Picture with HTML5
- Responsive Design – Thinking Mobile to Desktop and Beyond
“You Build It” – YBI Sessions
- Captivate to the Max
- Storyline – Learn StoryLine in 2 Hours
- Created Powerful Training Using MS PowerPoint
- Go Beyond the Timeline: Building an Interactive Game in Storyline
For more information visit eLearningDevCamp.com