Learning DevCamp is on the horizon and early bird registration began just yesterday. Take a look at the details below, or register right now.
Learning DevCamp 2016 Highlights
- Learning Story Summit – A one day festival of high-impact story techniques and practices in online learning from Dr. Ray Jimenez on June 20th, 2016
- Keynote – Ruth Clark – Thirty Years of Multimedia Research: Lessons Learned – June 21, 2016
- Keynote – JD Dillon – Our Blockbuster Moment: Restoring Relevance By Reimagining L&D – June 22, 2016
- PreCamp – June 20, 2016
- Hands-On eLearning Bootcamp: Creating Effective and Engaging Content with Captivate, Storyline, or Camtasia – Kevin Siegel, IconLogic
- Build the Best eLearning Ever with Adobe Captivate 9 and Friends – Joe Ganci, eLearning Joe
- Getting Started with Articulate Storyline – Meg Fairchild, TorranceLearning
- An Evening of xAPI with TorranceLearning and Friends – June 21, 2016
- Learning & Development Poster Presentations – I’m very excited to announce that we are working with universities to get as many graduate students to attend Learning DevCamp and present new research related to online learning. This is a new initiative to get new ideas for our industry and introduce students to professionals in their prospective field. If a student’s poster presentations is accepted, the student may attend the conference for free.
- Win a Surface Pro 4 or other great prizes.
- Over 50 sessions including many “You Build It” Hands-On Development sessions.
- All meals included.
Learning DevCamp 2016 Pricing Structure Updates
Registration pricing has decreased for Learning DevCamp 2016, and team member pricing has been added. Many of the attendees expressed their wish to bring as many team members as possible, and it is Learning DevCamp’s desire to make that happen. This year, they are offering a single early-bird registration that will end March 4th, 2016.
- $799 for single full DevCamp pass ($699 – Before March 4, 2016)
- $699 for each additional DevCamp pass for team members of the same organization.($599 – Before March 4, 2016)
- $99 Student DevCamp pass – must be registered in an accredited Instructional Design or Multimedia Media MA/MFA/PhD College or University Program.
- $399 Story Summit – ($349 – Before March 4, 2016)
- $199 per Pre-Camp course held on June 20, 2016.
For more information and to register, visit the Learning DevCamp website.