Griffin Hill Sales System™ Training Library
When it comes to sales, what system is guiding your success? Systems create guidelines that help you close deals.
That’s why we partnered with leading human and organizational performance company Griffin Hill to create the perfect duo—their Griffin Hill Sales System in our Customizable Courseware.
What is theGriffin Hill Sales System? Griffin Hill’s founder, Dr. Scott Baird, researched the top 1% of salespeople to find out their secrets to success. Over the years, Griffin Hill perfected the Sales System in over 144,000 cases, and their clients have consistently seen sales and profitability increases of as much as 300-400%.
What is Customizable Courseware? A fully designed and developed training package that includes the eLearning source files, classroom materials and PowerPoint presentations. Choose your delivery method and customize the courses as much—or as little—as you want. Develop sales training rockstars!
Develop a rockstar sales team with these 11 pre-built modules:
Sign Up Today!
LEVERAGE THE SCIENCE OF SALES SUCCESS – Follow the Proven Path to More Closes and Higher Revenue
- Summarize what integrity, sales, and system mean when it comes to sales performance
- Explain the benefits of practicing and following the Integrity Sales System
- Name the six steps of the Integrity Sales process
- Describe the flexibility built into the Integrity Sales process
Leverage the Science of Sales Success will introduce to you to the Griffin Hill Sales System and help you up your sales game. This system is based on the science of human performance, and provides an accurate roadmap to success in sales. The Griffin Hill Sales System can be taught and learned. It’s not innate in anyone, but something that can be learned by everyone—including you!
KICKSTART YOUR PIPELINE – The Guaranteed, Low-Risk Way to Get Referrals and Qualified Leads
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Fulfillment & Follow-up routine
- Construct personalized Fulfillment & Follow-up plays
- Collect compelling and powerful testimonials from your customers
- Explain why fulfillment and follow up can (and often should) be the beginning of the sales process
Most organizations don’t have enough leads or a steady flow of new suspects and prospects. Kickstart Your Pipeline focuses on fulfilling promises, collecting proofs, and harvesting referrals to help strengthen your relationship with customers. Once a sale is complete, don’t abandon the relationship, as many salespeople do—strengthen it, and harvest referrals! Fulfillment & Follow Up helps you do that.
PITCH LIKE A PRO – The Concise, Compelling, Confident Approach Welcomed by Prospects
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Case Open routine
- Write personalized Case Open Plays
- Deliver Case Open plays with confidence
A salesperson who claims to only speak with pre-qualified prospects might as well paste a giant piece of duct tape over their mouth! Engaging suspects is the only way to determine if they are qualified. The Case Open routine you will learn in Pitch Like a Pro provides a roadmap for engagement to turn suspects into prospects, qualify a suspect for interest, and set an appointment for the next event.
BUILD BENEFITS YOUR BUYERS BUY – Engage the Secret Language of Persuasion
- Differentiate between features, advantages, and benefits
- Explain the importance of focusing on benefits
- Avoid the biggest mistake salespeople make when pitching their product
- Refine your personalized Benefits Play to intensify prospect interest
- Deliver your Benefits play with confidence
When you first introduce yourself to a sales suspect, you focus on yourself and the organization you represent. That’s a necessary first step. But suspects don’t really care about you. They care about what you can do for them. Build Benefits Your Buyers Buy teaches you how to identify your true benefits in the eyes of your prospect, and set yourself up for success in every step of the sales process.
SCHEDULE THE NEXT EVENT – The vital sales behavior that immediately doubles your productivity
- Define the purpose of the Schedule Next Event Play
- Describe the essential components of an effective Schedule Next Event play
- Explain the need to establish a mutually-understood purpose
- Write a personalized Schedule Next Event Play
Schedule the Next Event will unlock a vital sales behavior that can immediately double your productivity. With the Schedule Next Event play, show your prospect your commitment to giving them a winning solution. This play will help you boost urgency and excitement in the sales process, and increase your odds for success!
UNCOVER NEEDS AND GOALS TOGETHER – Reveal Pain Points and Opportunity by Asking the Right Questions in the Right Order
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Needs Audit routine
- Order the Need Audit queries
- Ask probing discovery questions
- Prepare a customized Needs Audit Play for a current or potential prospect
- Build a hypothesis about a prospect’s needs and likely solution
Most sales people feel pressured to skip Needs Audit; they want to go straight to Solution Presentation and hope they get it right. This decreases the odds of success. Uncover Needs and Goals Together will show you how to start with a hypothesis, then ask probing questions to uncover the reality of the prospect’s status quo in order to set you up to make the most compelling offer you can.
SELL THE SOLUTION – Present a Powerful Proposal
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Solution Presentation routine
- Describe the elements in the Proposal and Service Levels & Pricing Plays
- Propose a powerful solution that sets mutual expectations and shows your prospect how you will deliver the benefits
- Prepare a customized Solution Presentation Play for a current or potential prospect
Once you have conducted a thorough Needs Audit, you have a competitive advantage. You understand what matters most to your buyer, and you’re prepared to build a customized Solution Presentation that creates value. Sell the Solution will help you propose, persuade, convince, and close the deal.
SOLIDIFY COMMITMENT – Employ the Trial Close to Keep Prospects Invested, Moving, and Urgent
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Call to Action Close Play
- Prime a prospect to say yes to a close request in a way that is authentic and not pushy
- Prepare a Call to Action Close play for a current or potential prospect
Have you ever gone into a Solution Presentation convinced it was a “done deal,” only to face an unexpected hurdle? Solidify Commitment will show you how to use the Call to Action Close play to shift the action from you to the buyer, capturing the biggest commitment possible right now and keeping momentum moving forward.
CLOSE DIFFICULT DEALS – Don’t Lose the Sale Just Because It doesn’t Close on the First Try
- Name the Plays (high-closing behaviors) in the Adapted Solution routine
- Describe appropriate situations for using the Adapted Solution routine
- Name the plays in the Closing Interaction routine
- Describe appropriate situations for using the Closing Interaction routine
- Construct a Give-Get Play for a current or potential prospect
In Case Open you staked your claim. You occupied a unique space in your buyer’s mind. When your close is delayed, the value of your claim is vulnerable to erosion. You may even face an outright attack from a competitor. Don’t lose the sale just because it didn’t close on the first try! Close Difficult Deals will show you how to protect your claim until you can bring the sale to a successful close.
IDENTIFY TRUE BUYER OBJECTIONS – Separate False Flags from Real Concerns
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Overcoming Objections 1 routine
- Identify and diagnose red flags that indicate an objection is present
- Use active listening and open-ended questions to truly understand the nature and extent of an objection
- Evaluate an objection to properly solve it
- Prepare an Overcoming Objections Play for a current or potential prospect
Why would a buyer raise a sudden obstacle in the middle of a seemingly smooth sales process? It’s likely a sign of a hidden objection. Don’t get mad; get to the root of the problem! Use the Overcoming Objections 1 plays to Identify True Buyer Objections, then eliminate that barrier or negotiate a work-around.
MANAGE OBJECTIONS GRACEFULLY – Resolve Concerns Efficiently and Tactfully
- Name the purpose and Plays (high-closing behaviors) of the Overcoming Objections 2 routine
- Distinguish between simple and complex objections
- Resolve a prospect’s objections with respect and empathy
- Identify when and how to minimize an objection
- Prepare a Resolve Play for a common objection
Now that you’ve uncovered the main objection, the only way to overcome it is to solve or minimize it in the mind of your buyer. Show them that the value of acting is far greater than their fear of moving forward, or pain of sticking with the status quo. Overcoming Objections 2 will help you distinguish between simple and complex objections, so you can resolve your prospect’s concerns with respect and empathy.