You may have recently seen our Periodic Table of Instructional Design—a helpful infographic created to highlight the important ideas behind eLearning design and development. But did you know that we created three interactive versions of it for Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and Lectora? And we’ve even made the source files available to you with a Free Account! You can take a look at each of them below.
For our February contest, we wanted to see your science-themed creations by having you build your own Periodic Table! Here’s what you have to do to enter:
- Set up a Free Account with eLearning Brothers (if you haven’t already done so).
- Download one of the Periodic Table templates from the Free Library or create your own from scratch.
- Create a brand new Periodic Table with your own subject or theme! Alternatively, you could also alter our Periodic Table of Instructional Design to include elements you think are important to the topic. We want to see what you come up with!
- Submit the project files to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11am on February 23rd with the subject line of February Contest.
- Await the announcement of the winners on February 27th!
When the contest is through, we’ll take all of the submissions and add them to our Member Library so that others will have the opportunity to download them! Make sure to read through the upload terms and conditions prior to entering.
There will be one lucky winner of this contest who will pick up an eLearning Brothers Swag Pack The Pack will contain the coolest hat, shirt, and water bottle, all emblazoned with our logo to show the world how much of an eLearning Rockstar you are! We’ll also give away three poster-sized copies of the Periodic Table of Instructional design to the winner and two honorable mentions!
So, it’s time to get your goggles on and start your new experiments! We look forward to seeing all of your creations and highlighting the best ones here!