Template Sales Consultants
Created in 2009, eLearning Brothers is one of the fastest growing companies in Utah.
Organizations all over the world have to train and educate employees, students, and clients. When ANY of this training is put online, eLearning Brothers is your answer. Our clients range from small companies to many of the largest companies in the world.
We are looking to add to our Template Sales – Business Development Team.
This is a true B2B sale with a B2B schedule!
The ideal candidate has experience as a hardworking, energetic, telemarketer or B2C telephone salesperson. We are very willing to work with inexperienced candidates if we can see a clear drive to learn and excel.
This will start as role that requires high volume dials day to day to generate opportunities for warm leads. It will also involve managing the online chat system on our website in order to help clients and identify sales opportunities. You will work closely with other sales reps and create qualified appointments for them to demo. As you learn the system, and our products, you will have the opportunity to advance. Top performers will quickly move forward in the sales process, and have an opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role.
This position starts at $12 an hour plus bonuses and potential commissions.
We are willing to work a flexible schedule, but are looking for someone that can work 35-40 hrs per week.
As a full time employee you will qualify for full benefits including health, dental, and vision as well as 401k.
- Competitive in team atmosphere
- Comfortable on computer and tech savvy
- Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Phone sales experience is a plus
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the email.
eLearning Brothers is the 7th fastest growing company in Utah. We are an education company, specializing in the creation of eLearning templates and training modules (web-based training) for our clients. eLearning Brothers is a preferred vendor of many Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for an entry-level graphic designer to join our team full-time. The designer will work with under close guidance of the Product Manager to create assets for template libraries, company brand, as well as work with the marketing team. The ideal candidate should be well-organized, open and willing to learn, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to juggle multiple projects at one time. This position is local to Salt Lake City, UT area with the opportunity to grow in the future as we grow! This is a long-term position for somebody who is looking to join a team, not simply punch a clock. It’s a bonus if you like the color orange.
Core Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work as a part of the design team on various projects as assigned by the Product ManagerCreate template library assets, company brand and marketing material
- Create template library assets, company brand and marketing material
- Work with a wide range of media and using graphic design software (mostly in, but not limited to the Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Proven graphic design experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple projects during the same time frame
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus, not a requirement
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible scheduling
- Free haircuts
- Gym pass
- Free soda
- Paid Time Off