Adobe has just released it’s latest version of Captivate. Seems as if they just barely launched Captivate 6 and now 7 is out. We are pleased to inform you that our Captivate Templates are now compatible with Adobe Captivate 7. We’ve made a few updates so be sure to download the latest version of the templates from the template library.
So, what’s new with Captivate 7?
Captivate 7 software features include:
- Enhanced support for HTML5-based eLearning content and also lets you create courses that meet accessibility standards.
- Add more interactivity to your courses with drag-and-drop modules.
- YouTube video streaming and in-course web browsing.
- Record system audio along with narration.
- Generate reusable advanced action templates.
- Import .GIF format questions to create quizzes in a jiffy.
- Now also publish to Tin Can-compliant LMSs.